Wednesday, January 14, 2009

50 Questions!

Since my blog is a completely unabashed exercise of self revelation, here is another quick way of redifining myself!! Nothing creative about it, I read it, I liked it, and I stole it... You can steal it too...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
- Arggggh!!! I AM FAT…
2. How much cash do you have on you?
- 28 bucks... spent a lot on PIFF and FOOD
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
- CHOR…
4. Favorite planet?
- Earth since it accepted me as I am, no questions asked. But Venus definitely has a certain aspirational value…

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
- Airtel buggers… I don’t pick up their calls

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
- “The Departed” soundtrack (it makes me look cool- the last thing I am)…

7. What outfit are you wearing?
- Short skirt (I am at home, so perverts stay away)…

8. Do you label yourself?
- My friends call me a cheapo… works for me as I intend to live by it

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
- Unbranded chappals (picked up from roadside for 50 bucks)…

10. Bright or Dark Room?
- Depends on my company…

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
- I have no idea – I stole it from a frustrated MBA guy who writes funny…

12. What does your watch look like?
- Watch? What watch? I have a cell phone to tell time…

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
- taking a luxurious bath…ahhhhhh
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
- It was from the Airtel buggers offering some useless scheme. Airtel and Placements Committee are the only entities who sms me regularly without fail…

15. Where is your nearest convenience store?
- On campus (Sweety Stores) but it is more an inconvenience store given the obnoxious prices they charge…

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
- Eff Off

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
- My dad… he says it twice a day! “Children need love, especially when they don’t deserve it”…

18. Last furry thing you touched?
- My red coat…

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
- None… (sigh!!! Am not that cool)

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
- None. Please. It’s a digital world and I’m living in it... (how old is this survey!?!)

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
- 21 was good…happy memories, new experiences, first paycheque

22. Your worst enemy?
- My mind. Although Subbu Sir and my running nose are running a close second.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
- Me looking awesome… (a rare pic indeed)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
- I don’t think Africans are ugly at all…

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
- A million. I can learn flying in my own plane.


26. Do you like someone?
- You betcha. I am a single woman in good condition, looking for a man in any condition…

27. The last song you listened to?
- “Rama Re”… the music in the bus sucks (I am from the Mozart school of thought)

28. What time of day were you born?
- 3:40 pm. That explains why I am sleepy most of the times…

29. What’s your favorite number?
- 2 (only even prime number, the no. of husbands I will have, the no. of children I want to have, the no. of Oscars I am going to win, the no. of near death experiences I will have, the last one actually resulting in death)…

30. Where did you live in 1987?
- Kolkata

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
- Truth be told – yep.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
- Who who who who??? Yippie!!! I sure hope so, but unlikely!!

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
- Sleeping in my bed, worrying about board exams…

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
- Kick the bloody things…

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
- Yes and no…

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
- Around my belly button to take away the attention from the excess fat…

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
- French… (I tried and I failed)

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
- Yes…

39. Are you touchy feely?
- What kinda question is this. Depends on the person i'm with. I can’t be touchy feely with my Statistics teacher, but with Rahul Bose, I wouldn’t mind…

40. What’s your life motto?
- Live and let die…

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
- Cell phone (even though it’s as fat as I am), wallet, my sarcasm…

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
- Mumbai and its live and let live attitude…

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
- Cold Coffee at E square… yummmmm

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
- A month back… my invoice

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
- Car? What car? I strongly believe in Gandhigiri… I WALK!!

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
- You are too good for me (translation: I am too good for u)…

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
- About three generations. I have some work to do, don’t I…

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
- Red top, jeans, black shoes (check orkut photos for details)- I looked fat and ugly but it was new year’s eve and people were too busy fretting about their own appearances to really notice…

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
- My tummy… I over ate the Pongal Lunch

50. Have you been burned by love?
- Absolutely. But no, I’m not going to spill the details…

4 comments:

Ashwin said...

awesme read..ur writing is getting better n better...

Ashwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good to know that no longer lying is one of your new year's resolutions...

Nefertiti said...

@ ashwin
thnks :)
@anonymous
good to knw u can still appreciate honesty even of its under the garb of anonymity!