Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No longer another brick in the wall...

So yes, I have decided to formally close my blog...

If you are looking for reasons (or rather excuses) I can give a thousand, but then again, there are probably, a million reasons to continue!

So let's just not get into all that, and close this chapter of my life (literally) as I move on, as I grow up, and as I learn to share (even if it's not on a public forum!

After two and a half years of holding on to my online persona, of making a public display of my life, of entertaining people (or boring them) and most of all, of keeping my passion for writing alive, I have finally decided to let go...

I shall still continue to write, because that's what i do best, even if it's not on this forum, not for the people around me, but definitely for myself!

So yes, a final heartfelt thank you to all my readers (who are still there and who aren't), who encouraged me and who endured the LONG torture!

6 comments:

prachetash said...

How can you deprive your readers like this? Your blog is not only yours... It also belongs to everyone who comes back to this page to read something delightful and heart-warming!

Don't do this!!!!!

PSL said...

Been following this blog for almost 2 years now. Sad to see it die. I'm sure you have your reasons though.

thanks, cheers and best of luck

Heathcliffs Girl said...

we will still louw u :)

Anonymous said...

I dont approve of this at all..!! it doesnt seem right..!! think abt it again pls//

Videhi said...

I will miss you...waiting for you to comeup with another online persona!

Dreamer said...

Hey,

I have been following your blog for 2 years. Chanced upon it as am from SCMHRD 2005 batch, so thought it will be a way of knowing what is happening in the college, but later on got hookd on to your blog as you write really well. Would request you to reconsider your decision. Probabaly you can come back after a hiatus