Thursday, November 29, 2007

CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND!!

1. I suck at modern technology...
2. I hate Operations Research and everything related to it (including faculty)
3. I hate talking to most people...
4. I hate most Bollywood movies...
5. I have a big ego...
6. I have an attitude problem...(well you have a perception problem)
7. I am usually indifferent...
8. I hate social activities, parties, orkut but I still conform...
9. I hate animation... until Shrek changed my views
10. and finally... I think MBA is over-rated and am in it for the money and may be the "holistic experience" but definitely not for the knwledge!!

2 comments:

Annamalai said...

This post really catches one's eye(atleast mine!).. I originally followed this blog from ur profile in pg.. I am glad I followed it.. Not saying this cos this is the blog of a pretty gal with a pretty name but because its pretty difficult to find a gal confessing the truth about her(the seeemingly -ve things).. In fact a gal confessing her true weaknesses - thats a beauty by itself..

Aashay said...

Ahsum...woman....I think u hate many more things => disgusted look on your face....

Shyt..since u force me to say this...yes...u rock...yes....ur d prettiest...yes...u write the best blogs...

Happy?