Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scent of a Woman


The Blue Lady… that’s my perfume these days: it’s small, no-frills and probably the most “sensible” perfume I have ever used. I had tried it once before, but then got carried away with more exotic fragrances (Escada, Calvin Klein, even Dior). So now that my bank account has only a unidirectional cash (out)flow, this is the safest option that I can possibly afford. It’s reasonable, it’s familiar, and it’s comforting. And I have this thing for blue or any shade of it (turquoise obviously is my favourite). But yeah, I like the feel of it, I like the way it clings on to me and I like the faint scent of it on my clothes ages later after I had worn it as I try to remember the occasion for which I had dressed up. And then I smile and then I go back to thinking as I look at the bottle right next to me…

No comments: