Friday, April 17, 2009

Interlude...

Back in campus, back for one last time, trying to cram in the things that I haven’t done in two years… spending quality time with MYSELF!! Some of the little things that makes me happy like sitting by the window listening to music during the one hour bus ride to/from the city, eating breakfast alone in Goodluck Café, watching a movie (Little Zizou is THE most awesome movie ever) alone in an empty theatre with a bunch of kids around me, walking down FC Road looking for cheap bargains (and getting them), refreshing myself with roadside cold coffee and nimboo paani and going back to E square to use the washroom (and shudder at my tanned tired face), browse through the books at Crossword, rummage through the cheap accessories adjacent to Crosswords: all in the cold comfort of the only multiplex in Pune that I have been to… and then of course the familiar chit chat with friends, the paranthas and lassi at Chaitanya and the Noborborsho (Bengali new year) special at Radhika, walks around the campus, long (and I mean really long) breakfast table gossip, it’s back to life as I know, and life as it will never be!

1 comment:

Shivangi said...

Awww,,,am coming there 2mrw to ruin ur precious solitude!! miss me til then..